28/7/15

SUMMER, FESTIVALS & GOOD VIBES! / ¡VERANO, FESTIVALES Y BUENA VIBRA!

Hi everyone! Summer, festivals and good vibes! In the previous festival I was made a leather braid and I wasn't going to deny to get one dread done at the last festival, where I discovered new groups and I had a incredibly good time, so a year until the next edition seems too much time.
 
Recent months have been horribly stressful and I could not publish on this blog as much as I wished, but I promise to carve out time to publish a NEW POST EVERY MONDAY.
 
NEW POST ON MONDAY ABOUT FESTIVAL OUTFITS!
 
¡Hola a todos! ¡Verano, festivales y buena vibra! En el anterior festival me hice la trenza de cuero, no iba a negarme a que me hiciesen una rasta en el último festival en el que descubrí nuevos grupos y me lo pasé tan bien que un año hasta la próxima edición se me hace demasiado tiempo.
 
Los últimos meses han sido horriblemente estresantes y no he podido publicar en este blog tanto como me hubiera gustado, pero me comprometo a sacar tiempo de debajo de las piedras para publicar UN NUEVO POST CADA LUNES.
 
¡NUEVO POST EL LUNES SOBRE LOOKS FESTIVALEROS!

 

2 comentarios: