10/8/15

We are the nature / Somos la naturaleza

"The flowers being born, the whisper of the wind, the river flowing, the leaves falling... we are the nature."

"Las flores naciendo, el susurro del viento, el río fluyendo, las hojas cayendo... somos la naturaleza."


I want to thank my readers from the USA, Spain and the rest of the world for their loyalty and to the new ones welcome to this little piece of me.

I also want to announce that I'm preparing a new video on my Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMYD0etinfwm4vqfnW3cWlg) I really want to show you.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Quiero agradecer a mis lectores de España, Estados Unidos y el resto del mundo por su fidelidad y a los nuevos darles la bienvenida a este pedacito de mí.

Anunciar además que estoy preparando un nuevo vídeo en mi canal de Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMYD0etinfwm4vqfnW3cWlg) que tengo muchas ganas de subir.

Another new post on Monday!
¡Nuevo post el lunes!

1 comentario: