5/5/14

Music makes me free!

Happy Monday to everyone! I'm back as every week to bring you another one of my looks, today with one of my favorite combinations: a two-color styling in black and white with the intense touch of a red lipstick.
Leggings with houndstooth pattern, crop top with "Music makes me free", Cuplé boots, a leather-look backpack and a silver bracelet with a cross ... an outfit with punk inspiration.

¡Feliz lunes a todos! Vuelvo como todas las semanas a traeros otro de mis looks, hoy con una de mis combinaciones favoritas: un estilismo bicolor en blanco y negro con el toque intenso de un pintalabios rojo.
Leggings con estampado de pata de gallo, crop top con la frase "Music makes me free", botas de Cuplé, mochila leather look y brazalete plateado con una cruz... un outfit de inspiración punk.







I'm free to be whatever I choose...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario