28/7/14

Black leather, platforms and spikes / Cuero negro, plataformas y tachuelas

It seems that this summer is not the typical with warm nights and strap dresses. At least the black clothes and the leather still have a place in our closet. This is one of my favorite combinations: black leather blazer, platform heels and studs, with the infallible set of black and white. I love these Jeffrey Campbell high heels, although they are huge for me, they were an incredible bargain. The heels of this brand remind me of KISS clothing.

Parece que este verano no es el típico de noches calurosas y vestidos de tirantes. Así la ropa negra y el cuero siguen teniendo un hueco en nuestro armario. Esta es una de mis combinaciones favoritas: blazer de cuero negro, tacones de plataforma y tachuelas, con el infalible juego entre blanco y negro. Me encantan estos taconazos Jeffrey Campbell, aunque me queden enormes, eran todo un chollazo. Los tacones de esta marca me recuerdan al estilo de KISS.







I wanna Rock N' Roll all night


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario