16/7/14

THE WALL

Hi everybody! Today I bring you an informal and super comfortable outfit for a warm day in Madrid. I love my new T-shirt with The Wall album cover, in other colors, which I have cut... why not some DIY? I don't like this kind of T-shirts only for the musical bands, but for his background and the lyrics message. 

¡Hola a todos! Hoy os traigo un conjunto informal y supercómodo para un día caluroso por Madrid. Me encanta mi camiseta nueva con la portada de The Wall, aunque en otros colores, que he recortado a mi gusto... ¿por qué no un poquito de DIY? Este tipo de camisetas no me gustan sólo por los grupos musicales, sino por el trasfondo que hay en ellas y el mensaje de sus letras.

On Friday I'm going to publish a post about something you will remember from an older one, "Ciento y pico market", this time it was Anniversary edition, where you can find new designers in each edition. It's worth!

El viernes publicaré un post sobre algo que os resultará familiar de otra entrada, "Ciento y pico market", esta vez Anniversary edition, donde encontraréis a nuevos diseñadores en cada edición. ¡Merece la pena!






All in all it's just another brick in the wall...
All in all you are just another brick in the wall...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario