24/6/14

Strass and leather... my special formal outfit

Welcome another one week! This weekend I have been in a family celebration and it was the ideal to wear this outfit. The white blouse with silver strass brings a formal touch to the bold leather. Probably you have seen this skirt in a previous post because it is my favourite one. The white tights has silver strass on it and the boots - I resist to keep it in the closet - are from Cuplé, a Spanish brand to the one I dedicate his own post in march. The skulls glow in the dark!

¡Bienvenidos una semana más! Este fin de semana he estado de celebración familiar y era la ocasión ideal para lucir este outfit. La blusa blanca con pedrería plateada añade formalidad al arriesgado cuero. Probablemente ya hayáis visto la falda en alguna entrada anterior porque es mi favorita. Las medias negras llevan insertado strass plateado y los botines - que me resisto a guardar en el armario - son de Cuplé, firma española a la que dediqué su propia entrada en marzo. ¡Las calaveras de la manicura brillan en las oscuridad!

As you can see, I have changed the blog's design and I have incorporated the The blogger programme logo and the button to follow the blog. You can also follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @IreneLu_

Como podéis ver, he cambiado el diseño del blog y añadido mi insignia como blogger de The blogger programme y el botón para seguir el blog. Puedes seguirme también en Twitter e Instagram: @IreneLu_








SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!
¡NOS VEMOS EL PRÓXIMO LUNES!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario